Lighting & LED Downlights
We provide our customers with a variety of quality Lighting Installation options which range from:
- Recessed Lighting
- Heat Lamps for bathrooms
- Pendant Lighting
- Most Downlights currently installed have outdated Halogen globes which inherently possess negative attributes. They are known to have started house fires as they do get as hot as 300°C.
- The new technology that has replaced Halogen is LED Downlights. They generate less than 4x the heat and are roughly 10x more energy efficient.
- We can replace your old Halogen Downlights as the new LED downlights retrofit the old system. In the process of upgrading your lights a safety check of your existing installation gets carried out.
- We can install additional, move or remove existing Power Points to help suit your needs.
- In the process we will ensure the work is carried out safely and in accordance with the Australian Standards.
Ceiling Fans & Exhaust Fans
- If you are looking to have Ceiling Fans installed, our expert electricians can do it for you.
- You can either pick out and supply a ceiling fan yourself or we can supply the fan for you.
- If you feel the need to have an exhaust fan installed in your toilet or elsewhere, we can install these with either a sensor switch or by other alternative methods to suit your needs.
TV Points & TV Mounting
- We can mount your TV anywhere practical and install a TV point hidden behind your TV.
- We can install new, move or remove TV points to suit your needs.
Outdoor and Sensor Lighting
- Outdoor lighting can be a tool for security purposes or help make outdoor areas a place of leisure and provide aesthetics to the look of your home.
- With technological advances in lighting you can have a power efficient setup whilst sufficiently illuminating outdoor areas.
CCTV Cameras & Security Systems
- With homes and businesses having home invasions and break-ins on the rise, it is essential to have security on your premises.
- Our team have the experience and knowledge to install Security Cameras and Security Systems tailored to your security needs.
- A Switchboard is an important point in regards to Electricity supply to all buildings as it is where critical safety equipment is found designed to protect people and livestock from Electric Shock and buildings from catching on Fire.
- There are many cases across the globe where people have had injuries and fatalities from electric shocks and in other cases have lost their home or business from bad or outdated switchboard installations.
- For this reason a good installation from an experienced team with ongoing inspection and testing of Safety Switches and Circuit Protection type is critical for all Switchboards.
Breakdown / Emergency Call Out
- If you have a power outage or any other reason to need an electrician outside of business hours, we have technicians available on call at all times.
- We have the knowledge and experience to rectify any of your electrical emergency needs.
Internet / DATA and Network Services
- Our experienced team will ensure that our customers have quality work carried out using quality products for their internet connection needs.
- We use the latest technology and products to ensure this.
- We have the experience, knowledge and equipment to diagnose any issues in relation to network / internet systems.
- As we strive for customer satisfaction we assist with the setup of internet / network system services to ensure our customers are left satisfied.
Smoke Detector Testing & Installation
- Smoke Detectors are vital to the safety of your building and its occupants.
- We provide testing and installation of Smoke Detectors.
- It has been made law to have Smoke Detectors Tested and Certified in rental properties annually which demonstrates the importance of having these devices maintained.
Split System Air Conditioners
- Our team can install Split System Air Conditioners to suit your needs.
- As our summers are getting hotter more people are having split systems installed.
Test and Tag Services
- We can carry out Test and Tagging for all your equipment which includes tools, appliances, office equipment and anything else that utilises 230V power.
- We can install Emergency Lighting as per your needs.
- If you have existing Emergency Lighting we can make an Emergency Lighting Testing Plan to ensure they are properly maintained.